Payroll Admin Responsibilities:
- To collate, calculate, prepare and check monthly payroll for processing and to make sure payments are delivered on time
- To ensure payroll is correctly analysed and posted on to the financial accounting system
- To maintain the payroll records and payroll management information/analysis.
- To ensure all Pensions, AVC, PAYE are paid on time and recorded in the financial accounting system
- To provide information to employees and staff
- To be a proficient user of the Financial Accounting System.
Bureau payroll - Processing number payroll runs for different clients for their weekly/monthly pay and running directors payrolls.
Payroll Admin Requirements:
- Payroll experience in a financial or administrative setting
- Excellent mathematical and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- Committed and enthusiastic