Marketing Executive - Digital and Project Support -12 Month Maternity Cover FTC
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
You will be responsible for supporting the Institutional projects manager to deliver the strategic marketing projects for the Institutional business. You will also support and execute digital marketing activities including website content maintenance, CRM and campaign management, email marketing, compliance workflow maintenance, video management and social media and support marketing communications activity across all asset classes and across M&G’s investment franchises.
Your responsibilities will be
• Helping to maintain the Institutional website pages, client portals and datarooms with the latest thought papers, videos and investment content
• Working closely with the content team to disseminate thought papers across multiple channels – email, web, social etc.
• Managing the video content calendar and all activities related to video production
• Working closely with the marketing generalists (and events team as required) to coordinate the production of marketing materials and printed collateral and ensuring that marketing collateral is kept up to date and produced for our key markets as needed
• Helping to maintain a suite of literature for our entire product offering and writing product-related copy, particularly with new product launches to ensure all necessary literature is up to date and appropriate
• Coordinating translation requirements of M&G’s materials as and when required
• Being a champion of our workflow system, ensuring best practice and adherence to our workflow processes
• Taking on and helping with specific project work as and when required
What we are looking for
You will ideally have experience in a generalist marketing communications role that includes the use of digital marketing tools such as email marketing platforms, social media and sales enablement tools. Experience in financial services or asset management specifically will be very beneficial along with experience using Salesforce, Eloqua, Savo, Jira and SharePoint.
We are looking for you to be a confident individual and to be able to deal with staff at all levels clearly and confidently. Your project management skills are essential for the position to have the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. It is important for you to show an interest in digital marketing, technology, social media and data. You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to write good, clear, modern, grammatically correct English.
• An interest in developing a career in business marketing
• Knowledge of the asset management industry, particularly focused on institutional investors
• A real willingness to learn and keep learning
• Proactive, inquisitive and able to use initiative
• A practical thinker with common sense and good attention to detail
• Able to make positive use of any down / quiet time
• A team player who is able to work independently
• Good pc skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and any design software
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.