Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them at their site in Hedge End.
My client is a large business, with this regional site based in Hedge End.
- Process invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Match purchase orders to invoices and GRNs as appropriate
- Prepare and authorise invoices for payment taking into consideration Divisional cashflow requirements
- Labour only input as applicable
- Process utility bills and confirm meter readings
- Ensure all data entry is completed within deadlines.
- Deal with queries from suppliers / subcontractors / divisional surveyors and accountants as and when required.
- Liaise with site managers, suppliers, buyers to resolve invoice queries or to obtain missing documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis or other appropriate admin duties as and when required.
- General administration, e.g. filing, photocopying, post handling.
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Preparation of new supplier account forms
The successful candidate will have a background within Purchase Ledger and this must be evidenced on the cv.
An excellent salary and benefits package (25 days holiday, pension, bonut, etc.) is available to the successful candidate.