Our client is one of the UK’s leading Civil Engineering companies. Due to an increase in workload they currently have an immediate need for an experienced Plant Fitter to oversee a wide range of equipment including small plant, trailers, JCB's and excavators.
* As Plant Fitter your role will involve effectively working on routine servicing and repair of a wide range of equipment; previous experience in a similar role is essential
* You will be required to work closely with the Plant Manager to help provide transport on a number of Civil Engineering contracts
* The role will involve managing and prioritising your daily workload; ensuring activities undertaken are completed in a safe and efficient manner
* You should have previously worked as a Plant Fitter on Civil Engineering / Construction projects with a minimum of 2 years experience
* You should be professionally qualified in City & Guilds (or equivalent)
* This is an excellent position that can offer career growth with a salary of up to £38k + Overtime
Fitter / Mechanic / Plant / Excavator / Trailer / Civil Engineering / Construction