Partner Financial are working with a highly successful PE backed consumer business undergoing an exciting period of growth. This position will support the Financial Director and offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional.
You will be driven, ambitious and someone who thrives when given the opportunity to take ownership for key relationships both internally and externally. You will be naturally inquisitive and looking to work for a business where you will provide key insight and analysis, supporting the long term strategy of the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting process with the key stakeholders
- Analysing variances and providing commentary to the senior stakeholders
- Identifying growth trends and providing recommendations from the analysis
- Providing insightful ad-hoc commercial analysis to support the strategic decision making process
- Maintaining key relationships both within finance and across the business
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Financial Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- A proactive 'can do’ approach
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.