Business Development Manager - London
We are looking for Business Development Manager to join the Intermediary team of one of our Clients at their London office.
Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
The purpose of this role is to increase business growth by pro-active research, identification and pursuit of new business opportunities through appropriate networking channels and by promoting customer/community awareness of the Bank's products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Educate broker & intermediary teams about our products and lending criteria.
• Manage existing broker relationships. Identify, qualify & pursue new target intermediaries in the region.
• Build awareness of our brand and products within the mortgage intermediary market.
• Produce a territory plan to define how new business targets will be achieved.
• Develop relationships at all levels with intermediaries.
• Be a brand ambassador for the company in the territory, enhancing the reputation of the business.
• Network extensively, both internally and externally building key introducer relationships, leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business.
• Deliver superior customer care, proactively seek to improve customer service, foster strong customer relations and actively promote State Bank of India.
• Arrange and attend business meetings and other business/social events to promote brand awareness and identify and target new sales opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures and keeps up to date with policies and relevant regulatory guidelines and issues.
• Efficiently manage business pipeline by appropriate diarising and follow up of leads.
- Experience of selling mortgage products, especially buy to let mortgages is must, experience in dealing with commercial lending is desirable but not essential.
- Must have good expererience in Business Development.
- Previous experience in dealing with limited company buy to let mortgages is desirable.
- Highly skilled communicator with strong business acumen.
- Have a good knowledge of the mainstream mortgage and intermediary market and be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver against agreed business targets.
- Being comfortable dealing in both face to face and telephone based environment.
- Self-motivated and target orientated.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in delivering presentations to a group of intermediaries / customers.
- CeMAP or similar mortgage qualification would be advantageous however not essential.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements