Are you the passionate and forward thinking Product Trainer we are looking for?
Join the Ticketmaster team to help us increase the knowledge of our amazing products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and proactive person to learn, train and document our existing and next generation ticketing systems, marketing- and reporting tools. In this role you will provide webinar- or classroom trainings sessions to internal clients and multiple other departments, play a key part in new market expansions during discovery and implementation-phases and create interactive- and video-tutorials.
Responsibilities will cover conducting needs analysis, creating training plans, delivering training and producing different types of documentation. You will be responsible for the Ticketmaster ticketing system and other products, including tools to manage events and allocations, operational reporting, point of sale applications, etc.
It is in an exciting time in our department as Ticketmaster is continuing to expand to new markets and many new ticketing technologies are currently being developed which will require our training and tutorials.
- You have experience in ticketing or entertainment industries, with an understanding of industry terminology and ticketing concepts.
- You have worked with a ticketing system, preferably Microflex.
- You demonstrate excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- You are able to produce clear and concise documentation and to articulate complex subjects to business users.
- You have an education to degree level in Computer Science, Business or another technical discipline and are fluent in English
- You are confident standing up in front of a room and leading groups through workshops, coaching and structured training sessions.
- You inspire confidence in others, can work collaboratively and build excellent relationships with remote team members, multiple departments and our internal customers
- You are proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have the skills to quickly learn software applications and are passionate about coaching and training others
- You are able to work overtime when required and to remain flexible, including undertaking frequent travels
- Ideally you have practical experience in product training, preferably in ticketing systems or software applications.
- Ideally you have experience in writing user guides, best practices or creating video tutorials using E-Learning Authoring Tools like Storyline, Captivate or Camtasia
Are you up for the challenge as a Product Training Consultant and can you bring innovative ways of training to the team?
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.