Unified Comms Engineer
Our Client, are seeking a Unified Comms Engineer to join the Networks team in Surrey to assist and perform presentation of solutions, support solution selection activities and engage with business analysts and business representatives to refine and interpret solution requirements.
You will support senior architects in the creation of road maps and solution blueprints, review and contribute to solution designs and undertake regular engagement with vendors/suppliers to build up detailed knowledge of solutions.
This is an entry level/junior role and the ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2-3 year’s experience working in an IT application or infrastructure role
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
• Strong human relation skills, and be able to interact with internal and external customers, solution designers and senior architects.
• Good written skills with the ability to author technical design documents and investment papers.
• Experience in end user computing/EUC or unified communication/UCC and design.
This opportunity will offer the chance for you to grow into a Junior Architect. If this opportunity is of interest, please apply for immediate consideration with interviews happening later this week.