Sellick Partnership have an excellent temporary opportunity to join a well-established organisation based in Macclesfield as an Accounts Assistant.
This vacancy is initially for 3 months and paying £19,000.00 - £23,000.00
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end
- Producing and maintaining regular financial adjustments
- Maintaing the general ledger
- Production of expenditure using accruals and pre-payments
- Reconciliation of budget totals to the allocations
- Assist with the process for accounting for budget transactions
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience of using general ledger system
- Have experience using Oracle
- Have Management Accounts experience (basic level)
- Be confident and hardworking
- Be able to work off own initiative
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.