Junior ServiceNow Developer
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Junior ServiceNow Developer to join their established but growing Technology practice.
This is a Permanent position based in the North West
The continual innovation and support of the bank wide core IT Service Management product is key to the efficient and effective operation of our ITIL aligned processes.
As a Service Management Engineer you will fulfill the role of Junior ServiceNow Developer and follow a structured development and skills building path to more senior development roles. You will:
- Build technical solutions based on client's needs and process requirements
- Deliver solutions using Agile software development methodologies
- Understand the current "as is processes" and deliver toolset changes based on upcoming process changes
- Customisation or development of enhancement requests for existing ITSM/ITOM tools and processes
- Take ownership of end to end development activities for a specific enhancement or project as an individual contributor
- Work closely with BA's, Architects, Testing team and process teams
- Identify areas of process and tooling improvement and provide solutions to ensure tool is protected in all process, security and performance aspects
If you are interested in discussing this role further then please get in contact on or