Financial Accountant - Milton Keynes £38k
An exciting opportunity has become available working for a global client with an office located in central Milton Keynes. Our client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join a very busy team managing one of their larger client accounts on a full time permanent basis.
This role would be a great role for a newly qualified or part qualified person who is looking for a hands on challenging role where they can work as part of a close, solid and enthusiastic team.
- Prepare accurate management accounts, adding value wherever possible (technical, problem solving).
- Assist in ensuring the performance of the team is controlled and monitored against set targets and procedures.
- Conduct an analytical review of the P&L, variance analysis and appropriate commentary.
- Take responsibility for all balance sheet and payroll reconciliations.
- VAT returns preparation, EC sales list, P11d’s and intra stat accounts preparation
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of all relevant CEAPS, engagement letters, under recovery forms and billing.
- Assistance with providing tax team information to complete P11D’s/PSA
- Ensuring adherence to relevant client policies regarding approval for payment of requested items
- Ideally you will have SAP experience but this is not essential
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience of working within a varied accounts role
- The ability to take charge and support managers with supervision when required
- To be Qualified or Part Qualified studying towards an accounting qualification
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills