Management Accountant in West London - upto £35,000
We are a leading fashion eyewear e-commerce business in West London, looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
The company is enjoying high levels of growth and so for the right candidate, there is a real opportunity for significant growth in responsibility over time. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to progress and be part of a high energy, nurturing team environment.
You will report directly to the MD on a daily basis, with indirect reporting to the FD. You will also be liaising with our external Accountant for month end reports.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recording and processing sales and purchase ledger transactions
- Monitoring bank balances and update cash flow reports
- Bank reconciliation
- Answering queries internally and from suppliers and accountants
- Assist external Accountant in monthly/quarterly management accounts & other general ad/hoc duties as directed
- Provide monthly payroll information to external Accountant for processing
You will need to have:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent numerical ability
- Literacy, including Excel and Word
- Eagerness to learn and take on challenges
Must have experience with following:
- Advanced excel
- Proficiency in Xero, Magento
- Part qualified/Fully qualified ACCA/ACA or QBE
- Minimum experience in e-commerce or retail environment required: 1 year