Experienced Cover Supervisors
Recruit Mint Education are seeking to recruit experienced and passionate Cover Supervisors looking for work in the Spalding area. The successful candidate will be covering a broad range of classes across the schools we work with as well as handling the behavior of the students in the classroom adhering to the school's behavior policy. To be suitable for this role, the ideal candidate will have high level classroom management skills to ensure the pupils are focused and their learning is progressed on the day.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Be assertive, confident and passionate
- Have the skill to inspire and encourage others in a short period
- Previous Cover Supervisory experience
The benefits for working with Recruit Mint Education:
- We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
- Assignments can vary from day to day to long term assignments.
- A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant with 24/7 contact.
- Opportunity for CPD.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay
- Recommend a friend - £75 bonus.
To apply for this position please call the Recruit Mint Education office in Peterborough or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button.