Freight Forwarding Business Development Manager (Air/Sea)
Freight Forwarding Business Development Executive (Air and Sea Freight)
Our Client is a global supplier of transport and logistics solutions. They have offices all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes them a truly global player offering sea freight and airfreight services worldwide. They are looking to recruit a business development executives to their team based in Manchester.
The Business Development Executive should be self-motivated and highly driven with a passion for customer service and account management within a freight forward environment.
The Successful Business Development Executive must currently be selling air and ocean imports/exports solutions for a competitor or similar freight forwarder with a minimum of 3 years’ solution sales experience.
Sales targets will be based on Sea freight and Airfreight consignments per annum. This will give you an opportunity to earn an incredible 5 figure OTE on top of your competitive basic salary.
Business Development skills needed:
- Strategic targeting of prospective clients
- Sales techniques
- Networking skills
- Selling at multi-level
- Presentation Skills
- An outgoing personality
- An excellent account manager with the experience of being able to look after clients very well.
- Sea and Air freight solution sales experience
- Preparation of Sea & Air proposals and quotations
- IT: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & CRM
- Experience in Handling Tenders (RFQ) request, Overseas Travel and previous experience of using CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) Software package a distinct advantage
- Extremely good Basic salary
- Bonus Scheme paid Quarterly
- Company car or allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work with some fantastic colleagues
- Manage your own diary and time.
- Equipment Provided: Laptop & Smartphone
- Training: CRM, IT Internal Training (Microsoft), Sales Training
- Opportunities for overseas travel