Digital Printer Finisher
4edge Limited is a small busy digital book printers and bindery based on the Eldon Way Industrial Estate, Hockley, Essex servicing some fantastic publishing clients all over the UK.
Due to demand, we are looking to recruit industry professionals with knowledge of print finishing to work alongside our strong print and finishing teams. This role will be based on a double day shift rota outlined below.
The successful candidate would have a printing and/or finishing background. They like to be part of a hard-working team, but also be rewarded with job satisfaction and security.
Print knowledge - Canon, Océ and Konica Minolta digital printing machines
Finishing knowledge - Guillotine, perfect binding, saddle stitching and wiro binding
Working hour rota:-
Week 1 - Monday to Thursday 6am to 2pm, Friday 6am to 11.30am (Early)
Week 2 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (Days)
Week 3 - Monday to Thursday 2pm to 10pm, Friday 11.30am to 5pm (Late)
Holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays)
Package - Dependant of skills plus shift allowance
Candidate must have the following:-
- Responsible attitute, well organised, tidy with excellent time management skills
- Previous knowledge of specific print and print finishing machines above advantageous - though training can be given to the right candidate
- Be able to work with own initiative
- You will comply with on-site health and safety rules
- To understand and comply with, all relevant company policies and procedures
- Must have a 'Can Do’ attitude