Would you like to work for one of the leading Production facilities in their field?
Do you want to work within a company who adopt a positive culture in the work place that leads to a fun and exciting atmosphere ?
Are you looking for a position based locally?
Then I have the perfect role for you.
My client is a company who pride themselves on offering only the very best to their customers, going above and beyond to maintain a smooth transition of products on a week by week basis.
They are looking to take on a Production Engineer to assist the Production Manager with their tasks required to keep the factory running to the best of it’s ability.
You must be a pro-active, determined and forthcoming individual, ready to take on any challenge that may face you in this type of environment; no two days are the same.
You main duties will include a Production Engineer:
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained safely to collate with health and safety regulations
• Minimising breakdowns and delays of all equipment
• Fixing and record all maintenance issues
• Put forward ideas to improve equipment to enable production to be more efficient
• Be flexible to work hours to accommodate the needs of the business
• Maintain the business standards of hygiene & housekeeping within the workshop
• Any other ad hoc duties as required
You must have previous experience within a similar role and a proven career history to be considered for the role. Due to the nature of the business you may be required to work in a chilled environment, work unsociable hours on a rota basis and all applicants must be prepared to work varied shifts throughout the 7 days.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.