We have an exciting opportunity for a professional and detail orientated Accounts Assistant, to join a large expanding and dynamic organisation who truly value their staff and believe that each member of their team is important and makes a unique and valuable contribution. They provide a positive working environment which is friendly, supportive and team orientated and they offer fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to develop and progress. The offices are very smart and modern.
The company are well established leaders within their field of expertise and their core values of respect, transparency, accountability, professionalism and innovation underpin the work they carry out.
The successful candidate will become a key asset to the Accounts team, ensuring it is dealt with efficiently and effectively.
This will be a 6 month temporary position.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Uploading daily journals into Accounts System
- Uploading daily bank statements into Accounts System
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Preparing inter-client and office bank transfers
- Investigation and resolution of reconciliation queries
- Raise client invoices and credit notes
- Supply copy invoices when requested
- Complete AP Statement and other accounting reconciliations
- Send out monthly statements to clients
- Assist the Credit Controllers with aged debt
- Filing / Scanning
- Answering telephone queries
- Posting cash receipts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and administrative ability
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to develop quickly and understand the company’s systems and procedures
- Good data input skills and attention to detail
- Finance experience
- Sage 200
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this position please contact Mikaela on .