Support and Development Engineer
Are you a skilled electronics engineer looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to work in a highly skilled and technical environment? Are you experienced in design and test of electro-mechanical products down to Analogue electronics component level?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a skilled Support Development Engineer to work for an electro-mechanical product manufacture that design, develop and test products for clients specialist applications.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will be an experienced electronics engineer with skills in design , development and testing of electronic products.
The role will involve:
- Leading the test rig design and development to ensure continuous improvement of rigs and
- Carrying out analogue circuit and PCB design for products and test rigs
- LabVIEW Software development to complement the test rig PCB and automated recording
- of all the test results
- Working with the technical team to improve quality and reliability of products
- Creating project and product documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled engineer to join a business with an excellent reputation and track record for developing specialist electronics products.