Analyst and Systems Accountant
Radley Green are working on behalf of an established retailer who are looking for an analyst/ systems accountant who would be responsible for managing the company's ERP system in terms of stock & sales reconciliation and reporting. The responsible person will need to be commercially focused to enable them to provide information that is beneficial to the end user to enable them to make critical strategic decisions.
- Management of stock list to ensure data is readily available to sales & marketing teams whilst information regarding product price band is easily utilised by people producing customer quotes.
- Management of detailed stock forecasting system using sales history and future known trends & initiatives.
- Control of standard costing and pricing strategy.
- Stock reconciliation from our ERP system.
- Miscellaneous stock reporting (depletions, campaigns, incentives etc).
- Putting systems in place to empower our sales & marketing teams to access relevant sales information independently.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with an ERP system
- Stock reconciliation, reporting and forecasting
- Track history of generating strategic sales and management reports & tools
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for management needs
ESSENTIAL SYSTEM SKILLS:
- Knowledge of ODBC database or SQL knowledge
- MS Access queries
- Visual Basic understanding for use in MS Excel Macro functions
- Advanced MS Excel
DESIRABLE SYSTEM SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Vintner System desirable but not essential
- Other database reporting tools such as Periscope, MS Power Pivot and Power BI would be an advantage
- High standard of numeracy & accuracy with attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Good understanding of accounting
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the company
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.