Finance Administrator - Freelance
A specialist sub contractor within the construction industry are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their busy team in Ealing, West London.
The role is a long term freelance opportunity with the potential to go permanent.
Working hours are 08:00 - 17:00
This position is paying £14-£16 LTD (£10-12 PAYE)
You will be working with the finance director supporting with updating accounts, keeping records up to date, inputting information to COINS and processing timesheets, invoices and sub contract accounts.
It is essential to have experience using COINS system to be considered for the role as you will be required to hit the ground running
Why work for this company?
- Multi-million pound turn over sub contractor
- A very friendly, dynamic team
- Opportunity to go on site visits and see projects in full swing
- Support and training in your personal career development
Finance Administrator Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the finance department and commercial teams
- Process invoices using the new COINS system. Run reports and analyse the information.
- Background as a accounts/finance/purchase ledger clerk or assistant
- Must deal with suppliers, age creditors, invoices for both plant and material
- Liaise with labour sub contractor agencies
- Raise purchase order for the quantity or rate e.g. for cement, concrete etc
- Receive the GRN (goods receives note) or delivery note from project team and then add the GRN to the system
- Invoices received needs to be batched to Coins, checking the NET, VAT and Gross amounts
- Raise any queries of those that do not match
- Assist with month end cost reports
Finance Administrator Requirements:
- Previous experience working in the construction industry
- Experience working in a financial administration role
- Have experience on COINS software
- Be technically strong and proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages inc Excel
- Have good attention to detail
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.