ITN Mark is looking for cover supervisors for a Secondary schools in Birmingham. Having your own transport is ideal. You can be there to cover lessons, or take on a full teaching roles depending how long the booking is for. You will need to be able to deliver engaging lessons for a variety of subjects.
The successful cover supervisor will have the confidence to deliver lessons in a variety of subjects. You will be required to deliver lessons to meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills in teaching with the help of the supportive teaching teams we cover. ITN Mark Education is looking for an enthusiastic cover supervisor who is able to connect with the class on their level. Both NQT and QTS teachers are welcome to apply for the role of cover supervisor - Key Stage 3-4 (KS3- KS4).
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 3-4 (KS2- KS4) you must:
- Have experience Teaching in Secondary Schools ranging from Key Stage 3 - Key stage 4 level
- Have a desire to become part of the committed team of secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching at a variety of schools and subject across Birmingham and be able to deliver inspiring lessons
Benefits of working with ITN Mark:
- Continued professional development for secondary teachers
- Work in local Secondary Schools
- Weekly pay for Secondary School Teachers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of vouchers
If you are a cover supervisor looking for a new challenge and are able to enthuse motivate and engage students then we want to hear from you. Working with ITN Mark we take our responsibilities to you seriously and ensure you are supported and rewarded for your efforts.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.