CNC MILLER PROGRAMMER/SETTER/OPERATOR AFTERNOON
My client manufactures, designs and supplys hundreds of high quality products - satisfying the UK and overseas markets. The products are produced under a world class quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. They retain the reputation of market leader in the industry by attention to detail and business excellence.
The role will involve the following activities:
- Programming, setting and running the CNC Milling Machines within the cell.
- Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient manner.
- Setting and running multiple machines when the component and/or batch sizes allow.
- Programming, setting and operating experience - preferably on a HAAS/Interact Machine
- CNC Milling experience within a similar hi tech environment
- Coventional Milling/Bridgeport experience
- A flexible and positive attitude