This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global business.
We are looking for an experienced Draughtsman to join the team. You will be responsible for creating preliminary drawings supporting order processing (all products), and fabrication drawings to support the UK manufacturing facility (UK manufactured products only). You'll also strive to constantly improve drafting processes to reduce errors and time throughout the quote, order and manufacturing processes.
- Degree in Computer Aided Design/Drafting (2 year or 4 year acceptable)
- AutoCAD experience required (at least 1 yr). Release 2014 or later.
- Solid modelling experience required (at least 1 yr)
- Drafting automation experience a plus
- Experience with RADAN manufacturing software a plus but not required
- Experience with designing and drafting tanks a plus but not required.
- Experience working with a manufacturing facility a plus but not required.
- Minimal travel. Less than 4 weeks per year.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, MS Office
- Position will be located in Alfreton, England.