We are currently working with an internationally recognised brand who are world leaders in their field. They place a heavy emphasis on delivering excellence and are looking to recruit a Sourcing Associate to work within the indirect procurement team, specialising in corporate services.
The main focus of this position is to support the long term strategy for global indirect sourcing, ensuring that all indirect goods and services are sourced in an efficient, professional and cost effective manner.
The role forms part of a highly successful global team and the successful Sourcing Associate will play a critical role in identify areas for and delivering savings across the corporate services spend
The successful candidate will have:
- Indirect sourcing experience, ideally in services
- Ability to lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of KPI's and delivering against them
- Excellent supplier management and negotiation skills
- A strategic approach to purchasing, to continuously improve purchasing activities
- Ability to source alternative supply options to reduce cost, improve quality and extend payment terms
- Experience building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Contractual experience
- Ownership of spend and personal responsibility in an area
- Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Powerpoint
If you are able to demonstrate the above skills and experience, I would be really keen to speak with you! Please apply as a matter of urgency as we are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.