Science Teacher Required Immediately
SCIENCE TEACHER REQUIRED - CANNOCK
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Reed Education are working in collaboration with a number of schools within the West Midlands area, meaning we have a wide selection of schools across Cannock and surrounding areas that we support.
Reed Education require Science Teachers to work in the Cannock area who are dedicated to teaching and who are looking for a new challenge in either temporary supply or permanent work and that have unlimited knowledge of the KS3 & KS4 curriculum.
As an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status, alongside a specialist in Science.
• Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with;
• Competitive pay rates £120.00 to £180.00 dependent upon experience.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Dawn at Reed Wolverhampton by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by forwarding your CV to Dawn.Statham@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Dawn on 01902 719780, I would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business