Security Systems Engineer
A exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Installation Engineer to join a small friendly organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a talented and motivated multi - disciplined (CCTV, intruder and access control) systems engineer. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the security sector and be proficient in all areas of security systems.This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company. This vacancy is a full - time permanent position.
To be considered for this position you must be fully proficient in the following:-
- Installation, commissioning and repair of audio and door entry systems
- Installation, commissioning and repair of access control systems
- Installation, commissioning and repair of CCTV systems
- Installation, commissioning and repair of intruder alarm systems
- You will also be required to undertake maintenance / service visits for door entry, access control and CCTV systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential) and must be willing to travel
- Working at Heights
- Clean Disclosure
- Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately
- Work in line with all Health and Safety Requirements
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers
Relevant Skills / Experience:-
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills
- “Can do, will do” attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the willingness to learn
Want to apply?
Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
Relevant experience may include, Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, Fire alarm engineer, Security installation engineer, Fire and security installation engineer, Security systems engineer.