Exciting opportunity for ambitious commercial manager to join our rapidly-growing, industry-leading brand.
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. The iSmash vision is simple - to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market, providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash is looking for talented and ambitious professionals to join its energetic team to help realise this vision and growth plans.
As the Commercial Manager at iSmash you will be responsible for finding commercial solutions to drive revenue, footfall and gross profit margin by optimising the product, price and promotion of the various product/service categories.
- Refine and evolve existing iSmash propositions through optimizing the product, the price and the promotion
- Ensure that pricing across all categories is competitive with current market prices.
- Constantly analyze the market and customer demand to identify and develop growth areas within the business, increase footfall and grow revenue
- Take the lead with retail operations, supply chain and marketing teams to launch and manage new services and commercial propositions
- Develop and implement new business models in response to market and/or legislative changes to ensure long term viability
- Ensure that the in-store visual merchandising and product selection is optimized.
- Formulate, plan and manage the monthly campaign schedule
- Develop and implement a strategy for promotions within and around stores
- Provide analysis and insight into how the company can make changes to improve performance
- Collate and analyse information received from the Area manager and business systems to find solutions to increasing footfall within the stores
- Undertake procurement related projects on and ad-hoc basis as required
- Develop continuous reporting mechanisms to track KPIs and inform future approaches
- Involvement as required in developing manufacturer and other 3rd party partnerships
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Results focused
- Analytical strengths with ability to identify trends and insights from complex data, using advanced Excel skills;
- Creative thinking, with ability to constantly innovate customer propositions
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and able to think and act under own initiative
- A natural leader and clear communicator, able to engage other departments
- Passionate about delivering a world class customer experience
- Good awareness and understanding of the latest trends and competitor activity
- Previous experience at Sales Manager Level
- Comfortable with multi-tasking; able to deliver under pressure and to achieve successive deadlines
- PR/Marketing experience, covering brand management, product development, communications management, pricing management and distribution/channel management.
- Service industry experience
- Bonus scheme, linked to performance
- Employee Share Option scheme
- Employee Discounts
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays