Nursery Practitoners - Worcestershire
Class People are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery Practitioners to work on a part time/supply basis across a variety of day nurseries in Worcestershire.
As a member of our supply team you can be offered as little as a couple of hours a week, right up to 5 full days. Due to the nature of supply we can offer part time hours to suit your family needs and shifts are very flexible - between the hours of 7.30am-6pm Monday to Friday.
The organisations we work with vary from independent day nurseries to school based nurseries. So, as long as you have experience of working with children aged 0-5 years we want to hear from you. If you hold a Level 2 or Level 3 certificate, that would also be great!
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a member of supply staff you will be required to support the children in your care whilst following their routines as closely as possible
- Work closely with the nursery staff and follow their guidance
- Assist with snack and lunch times in each setting
- Help to clean and tidy the settings, as required
- Have lots of fun with the children!
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally applicants will hold a qualification in Early Years Childcare, however this isn't essential for supply work. Instead we ask that you have at least 6 months experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and you are enthusiastic about working in childcare.
- We pay between £7.85 to £8.55 per hour
- We offer work in many settings that are easily accessible via public transport
- Candidates have the opportunity to return to the same nurseries (particularly if you request them as a preferred nursery) as this helps with continuity for the children and gives you the opportunity to become part of a team
If you would like to work for an awarding winning Education agency please contact Max on or email for more information.