Registered General Nurse- Slough
For a role based in Slough, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered general nurse to work for an NHS Trust on a full-time or a part-time agency basis.
About the role
You will join a busy and dynamic ward environment, providing the very best levels of clinical care. You'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every patient.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality nursing care and support and develop team members as appropriate
- Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations of the patient, escalating as indicated when variances occur
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential records
About the Trust:
Based in Slough, the NHS Foundation Trust provides physical and mental health services and social care with the aim of improving the health and wellbeing of all patients and their families.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months UK experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
- Be compassionate and be willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.