Accounts Senior in Lincoln
Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their friendly team in their Lincoln Office. This role would suit someone with AAT/ACA/ACCA full or part qualified or someone with previous practice experience.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for the preparation of client accounts and assisting with the provision of a comprehensive accounting and business advisory service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting with Business Service Manager, the role of Audit and Accounts Senior will work across a portfolio of clients with a 50:50 split of auditing and general accounting duties, responsibilities include:
- Management of own portfolio of clients, dealing with year end and business advisory issues
- Managing and leading of audit assignments from planning stage through to completion
- Statutory accounts preparation for a wide range of clients from smaller OMB's to Larger limited companies
- To act as an advisor to owner managed businesses on a range of accounts and business issues
- Preparation of business/corporate taxation computations and returns, along with dealing with routine associated tax queries
- Assist in the delivery of technical aspects of servicing client base
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will be either qualified ACA or ACCA or a finalist with a minimum of four years experience working within the accountancy profession. As the role has a 50:50 split between audit and accounting, it is essential that recent experience has been gained within a general accounting/multi-disciplined role with good exposure to accounts preparation and audit.
The business encourage individuals to work closely with their clients, it is therefore essential that applicants have developed excellent communication skills with a good level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent basic salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthplan cashback scheme
- PHI scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Car parking available
Renato Recruitment are acting as an agency for this full time permanent role.