Systems Administrator / DevOps UK - Cloud Technologies
aspire cambridge are recruiting a System Administrator / DevOPs UK - Cloud Technologies to join our clients HQ in Saffron Walden.
The successful System Administrator / DevOPs UK - Cloud Technologies will be a highly organised and proactive individual and be responsible for the management and administration of our clients cloud based systems from both a infrastructure and software perspective. You will be working closely with the development and technical support teams and report directly to the CTO.
Responsibilities - This role will include but will not limited to:
- Administration of our cloud infrastructure including Windows Server, Linux Server and MySQL
- Maintenance of our clients cloud infrastructure including Windows Server, Linux Server and MySQL
- Management of Security Processes including but not limited to System upgrades, patch management and Penetration Testing
- Management of SSL certificates
- Management of CI/CD processes with Bamboo
- QA software upgrades prior to deployment
- Deployment of software updates
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years SysAdmin or DevOPs experience and looking for the next step in their career.
Experience in the following areas is important, however you do not have to be experienced in all:
- Windows System Admin
- Linux System Admin
- Atlassian Bamboo
- Infrastructure Security best practice and implementation
- Penetration Testing
It would be advantageous to have experience of:
- Rackspace Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Debugging .NET applications
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Hours: M-F Full Time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".