Adjacency are recruiting for a Gloucester based organisation who are looking for a Management Accountant. This role offers a good opportunity for somebody looking for a progressive and exciting opportunity with exposure to a range of accountancy competencies.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Responsibility for individual profit and loss accounts for different divisions
- Producing and monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring operational spend is kept in line with the budget
- Controlling and management of month end close, stock takes etc.
- Ensuring that all finance processes are robust, fit for purpose and meet statutory and stakeholder requirements
Experience / Skills required
- Previous Management accounting experience within Industry
- Recognised Qualification - ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent (studier or passed finalist or qualified by experience considered)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines - Including monthly tasks and month end reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills - Demonstrated use of formulas, v-look up, h-look up, pivot tables
- £32,000-£36,000 dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support if required
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.