This technology-driven household name have an immediate requirement for an experienced BI Developer to join thie innovative insights and reporting team.
The BI Developer will be joing this blue-chip brand's Manchester office at an exciting time of growth an innovation, as part of a successful but growing team, mainitaing existing reports as well as developing new insights to support the business.
The BI Developer will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong background with SQL Server.
- Excellent ETL skills with SSIS.
- Datawarehousing skills, delivering cubes with SSAS
- Ideally some experience with other BI tools such as OBIEE or Qlikview, altough this isnt essential.
- SAS experience would also be advantageous but is not essential.
- Good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
If you are a BI Developer looking to join a forward thinking but stable organisation in Manchester, please get in touch on or