International Tax Compliance Manager
A global aerospace and defence company are looking for an International Tax Compliance Manager to join them in Fareham on a permanent basis.
As an the International Tax Compliance Manager your main responsibility will be responsible for looking after the VAT Tax Compliance across the UK and Europe. The position is based in the UK but will be working alongside the US Tax Department. Your day to date responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing the workload of experienced tax professionals
- Developing procedures to identify potential exposure for VAT
- Manage and develop procedure for tax planning audits
- Risk management
- Provide guidance to served business units
This position will be suited to someone who has worked in an Accountancy Consultant role who is a specialist in VAT tax Compliance and Income Tax. To be considered for this role you will:
- Have relevant working experience at a similar level
- Have previous experience using SAP
- Have experience in VAT compliance within the UK and Europe
- Have good communication and listening skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in dealing with stakeholders of all levels
For more information on the role, please apply now and someone will be in contact.
Key words: "International Tax" or "Global Tax" or "Global Tax" or "Global Vat" or "Arthur Andersen" or "EY" or "Ernst and Young" or "Ernst & Young" or "Deloitte" or "KPMG" or "PricewaterhouseCoopers" or "pwc"