Looking for a new freelance role to kick start 2018? Would you value experience working for a tier 1 contractor on a major Civil Engineering project? Then read on!
We have a fresh role available for a Site Engineer to start immediately delivering Highways infrastructure works. This role requires someone who is flexible for shifts and has previously delivered Roads, surfacing, lighting and roadside structures.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Experience with a Tier 1 contractor
- A start within the next week
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of roads, groundworks and 278 works, roadside structures, lighting and surfacing
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
- Own KIT to set out works
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.