Legal Secretary – Gloucester
£17,000 - £19,000
A fantastic client in Gloucester is currently recruiting for a bright, professional, Legal Secretary to work within a busy department based in Gloucester.
To provide a full and efficient secretarial service within the Development Plot Sales Department exercising confidentiality and client care at all times.
- Audio typing of standard and non-standard letters, contracts and documents via digital dictation
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Receiving instructions from the client and inputting onto the electronic Case Management System
- Sending out contract information on plots
- Issuing draft documentation for part exchange properties
- Helping clients and external solicitors by providing accurate up to date information as and when appropriate
- Identifying the urgency of phone calls and taking accurate written messages as necessary and ensuring messages are brought to the attention of the fee-earner
- Updating databases and directories where appropriate
- Ensuring files are kept tidy and filing is up-to-date
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.