Teacher of Biology required for a February start
We are currently recruiting for a teacher of Biology to work with one of our "outstanding" partner schools, based in Bradford. They are passionate about increasing the life chances of the children within their care, and invest heavily in their staff to give you the skills to be able to make a real difference. The role is until Easter in the first instance, however it has the scope to be extended for the rest of the year.
- Be a qualified teacher
- Be able to teach Biology to KS3 and 4
- Be able to deliver exceptional engaging lessons
- Be passionate about your subject.
In return, you will
- Be paid a market leading daily rate
- Be able to be paid PAYE or Umbrella, which ever you prefer
- Have an experienced and dedicated consultant to work with throughout your time with The Classroom Partnership
Please apply online in the first instance.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.