Part Time Finance Consultant
Part Time Finance Director / Finance Consultant (1-3 days per week)
Our client based in the energy technology sector are looking for a Part-Time Finance Consultant to run the finance function and ensure funding is in place for a series of commercial project. Working with and across the internal management team and external supply chain your job will be to support the cradle to grave financial control to projects, ensuring all parties are aware of the financial success of each scheme at its various stages of development. Critical to the success of the role will be your ability to work strategically with the various stakeholders in communicating requirements and developing best practice across the financial management and controls process required for the business.
- Work with the Engineering and sales team to establish a reporting suite that manages the available resources efficiently and consistently ensuring full communication and buy in from all stakeholders.
- Work with the Commercial team to develop a standard pricing mechanism and procurement arrangement that ensures installation and construction costs are standardised across the developments.
- Work with the operations team to ensure financial controls and reporting are created for every operational asset.
- Conduct full post audit of every project to evaluate the economic & social impact of the project delivery as well as identify key improvement targets for future installations.
- Support of the Sales team in customer presentations
- Prepare project economic evaluation and high level financial feasibility studies.
- Facilitate the delivery of consistently high-quality project modelling to support project financing models
- Identifying trends and opportunities that support the business income targets, grow profitability and in turn drive an equitable and sustainable return for the company.
Experience & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant
- Part Time Finance Director / Finance Consultant
- Have a network of specialist energy funders, this is essential in arranging external funding for projects
- Experience in managing financial reporting and controls
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation skills
This role will fluctuate between 1-3 days per week depending on project lifecycles. The role can be split between working at the offices in Glasgow and working from home.