Marketing Executive - Sport sector - to c£28K + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued growth of this famous sporting brand. Over the last 6 months a centralised marketing function that crosses all 3 key areas of the business has been successfully implemented and there is now a requirement for further resource to support this growth. This role, reporting in to the Head of Marketing, will be responsible for delivering the comprehensive marketing strategy and plans across the conferencing & events and hospitality business as well as supporting the main sporting projects. As this is a new position, there is a significant opportunity to make a difference and positively contribute to the results of the business.
- A centralised marketing responsibility across the whole organisation
- Marketing Delivering across 'all’ key areas of the business, i.e.
- Venue Functions:
o Conferencing & Events
o Food & Beverage
- Strategy development activities (with Head of Marketing and the Commercial Director)
- Creation and implementation of the Marketing plan
- Website and social media plan and execution
- Close collaboration with key teams
o Content (and Digital) - central team also responsible for Social Media and Websites
o Communication - central team
Able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in marketing strategy/plan implementation
- Good experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Brand and customer marketing experience
- Website and social media communication
- Customer (database) marketing - CRM activation
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and energy to develop quickly and take on further responsibility
- Team player
Apply now to find out more!