Digital Marketing Executive
Our website is the fastest growing investment site in the UK, but we’re not resting on our laurels. The site, mobile apps and online communications are critical to our future growth.
Working in a small product squad within our wider digital team, you will be responsible for the content, testing and user experience for your area of the website. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference and demonstrate how the changes and improvements you make have a real commercial impact.
Along with running your own A/B tests, you’ll get to contribute to every aspect of digital marketing - from what we say, to how journeys are experienced and the way the website looks and how it works.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility of key areas of the website. Working with your product area squad to ensure all the content and features on the website are clear, up-to-date, compliant and optimised to achieve the desired results
- Increase visitors to the appropriate areas of the website and increase the conversion of those visits to leads and business
- Working to tight deadlines to deliver new pages, sections or campaigns to meet the business needs
- Test and optimise key pages to ensure they meet the expectations and requirements of the user and thus deliver maximum business results
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the website from a content and design perspective and work with others in the team to deliver those changes
- Regularly report on the performance of your area(s) of the site, demonstrating the impact of the changes and improvements that have been made
- Use those reports, web stats and client feedback to further improve the website
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine interest digital/web technologies
- Experience working on a website in a marketing capacity
- Excellent computer competency
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage own workload
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with content management solutions (CMS)
- Quick to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Any IT or marketing based qualification
- Knowledge of HL products and services
- Technical web-based knowledge
- Experience of A/B testing