CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator
My client designs, manufactures, and supplies hundreds of high quality products - satisfying the UK and overseas markets. Thhe products are produced under a 'World Class' quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. They retain the reputation of market leader in this industry by attention to detail and business excellence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Programming, setting, and running the CNC machines within the Turning Cell.
- Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient manner.
- Setting and running multiple machines when the component and/or batch sizes allow.
- Mazatrol setting and operating experience - essential.
- CNC Turning experience within a similar hi tech environment.
- Conventional Turning experience
- A flexible and positive attitude