We are currently looking for a Media Assistant to join the market leading media barter company in the UK. The candidate will be required to support a media team of 6 who are responsible for placing £200m in billings across Outdoor, TV, Radio, Cinema, Press and Online.
The primary function will be to aid the team with the smooth running of day to day admin tasks. The majority of our dealings are with senior directors at media owners so the candidate must also be a good communicator with enthusiastic interpersonal skills.
The right candidate will also need:
- Good computer skills on Word, Power Point and an excellent ability on Excel.
- The ability to show initiative and grasp responsibility / opportunity.
- Sociable and enthusiastic
- A very basic awareness of the media industry would be of value but not essential.
1. Basic administration arising from placement of media - agency booking forms, client statements etc.
2. High level of data entry - processing bookings/running reports in our internal database, updating the database with monthly campaign reconciliations
3. Liaising between the Media and Finance departments to ensure correct information is in place for billing purposes (retrieving and inputting booking numbers, changing booking status) etc
4. To help maintain and develop media owner/agency relationships
• Salary £18k
After initial 3 month probation period:
• 20 days holiday
• Private Healthcare for individual and immediate family.
• Pension contribution of 6% of annual salary.
• Bonus Scheme