Job Title: Nursery Manager | Pre-School Manager | Deputy Nursery Manager | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3
Duration: Full-time/ Permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 (dependent upon experience)
Social Care & Education is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to lead a Nursery based in Derby. This is a permanent, Full-time position starting as soon as possible.
About the Nursery | Nursery Manager
- Located in Derby
- Ofsted rating 'Good’
- The nursery aims to provide and create a warm, safe nursery environment where each child can learn and develop their individual personality.
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 18:00
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
Benefits | Nursery Manager:
- Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Continuously supporting staff development
The Job Role | Nursery Manager
- As the Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Required Skills | Nursery Manager
- Level 5 Childcare (or Higher) Qualification
- In-depth knowledge of the current EYFS regulations
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience minimum 3 years’ experience
- GCSE / O’Level Mathematics and English required (Grade C or above)
Please apply for this Nursery Manager role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Manager | Pre-School Manager | Deputy Nursery Manager | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3
Interviews: to be held ASAP
Social Care & Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.