Graduate/Software support/ required to join a leading software company based in Manchester. The ideal candiate would have at least 6 month to a years worth of experience within a client support role speaking German or Dutch as well as English to a professional standard.
This role would offer flexible hours and trips across Europe on occasions.
- Provide all levels of technical assistance to the users of software and solutions by telephone, by email, system portal and through forums.
- Perform all tasks required to provide impeccable customer service.
- Replicate issues encountered by users for analysis.
- Identify technical problems, propose potential solutions, implement them with users and document interventions..
- Manage time and priorities according to the service standards.
- Participate in the FAQ development.
- Participate in training sessions.
Education and experience
- University degree in Computer science or equivalent relevant experience
- 1 year of experience in software technical support
- Good understanding of networking and Windows OS
- Good knowledge of Web technologies (ex: HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery)
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of document composition
- English speaking
- Excellent command of German and/or Dutch (oral and written)
- Proactive attitude: the customer is always our priority!
- Ability to identify and analyze the needs
- Strong analytical skills and logic
- Autonomy and initiative in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good sense of priority and urgency
- Ability to summarize and document
- Great adaptability and desire to learn continuously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability for team work
- Based on salary scales
- Wide range of social benefits