Strategic Account Manager
OneFamily are looking to recruit a highly experienced and proven national account manager into this homebased strategic account manager role.
Purpose of the role:
- To help devise strategy to maximise new business opportunities with existing and new key accounts and intermediary partners.
- To proactively promote our product and brand to strategic national accounts both existing and new, with a primary focus on Lifetime Mortgages.
- To provide support to the Head of Intermediary Sales for all matters relating to the lifetime of each account including the identification and development of new intermediary, brokers and / or partners.
- To develop, manage and maintain defined strategic national intermediary / partner accounts, maximising sales and revenue within agreed budgets.
- To provide support to deliver new distribution opportunities for both existing and new product lines in the intermediated marketplace.
- Industry Knowledge - Demonstrates sufficient awareness and understanding of industry trends and developments. Is able to interpret the impact of competitor and regulatory actions on our busines
- Worked within a senior/key account role for a minimum 5 years with proven track record
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making - The ability to see the whole picture as it currently stands but also to envisage the future possibilities and the steps necessary to achieve the perceived opportunity. You will actively contribute towards on-going strategic development through a close working relationship with the CSM
- Being Customer focused - You appreciate the impact of your individual actions and collective behaviours in relation to the effect upon the customer of the process, service or product provided. In doing so, you take appropriate action to ensure that the customer experience is positive (or where recognised as negative, takes steps to mitigate further dissatisfaction)
- Team Working - You’re known for contributing readily to ensure the success of the whole, even to the point of making personal sacrifice. You will position yourself as a senior member of the sales channel and be able to provide support and leadership where appropriate to others.
- Results Focused - Continuously mindful of the effect of the actions taken and the implications effect of these and how they affect the desired outcome.
- Influencing - Having the ability to demonstrate to others the rationale and need for a course of particular thought or action. You will be able to influence not only the decisions of an individual but be able though your actions change the strategic course of the strategic account under your management for mutual benefit.
In return we offer:
Relaxed dress code
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Generous bonus scheme
Excellent voluntary benefits scheme
Healthcare and life assurance
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Staff Introduction scheme
Reward & Recognition schemes
If we sound like a company you’d like to work for- then please get in touch and request the full job description!