Mobile Developer - AR & VR, NativeScript
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Salary: Up to £35,000pa DOE
Ever wondered how 3D graphics can magically float in front of your face through a smart phone?
No… Well maybe you've not been introduced to the world of Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality.
And if you're thinking, Allan, come on, everyone knows what AR and VR is then maybe this is the job for you.
Why not, work in a growing Manchester team and company where you will play a big part in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of the application including the writing and coding individual programs OR providing an entirely new and exciting software resource.
- Provide software design and coding written in a professional manner within scope and requirements.
- Help maintain the existing website and all digital media systems.
- Make sure all data is protected against internal and external attacks.
- Learning new skills beyond your area to help the company develop its IT skills.
- Advance the objectives set by the company at all times.
- Cross platform mobile app development e.g. NativeScript
- HTML and CSS
- Unit Testing
- Version Control
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus if have:
- Familiarity with NodeJS and AngularJS Framework
- Experience with Telerik platform
- Augmented reality development tool e.g. Unity3D
- Experience in building mobile apps for Android and iOS
An opportunity to not to miss! Try something different.