Facilities Manager - based Oxfordshire or Birmingham covering West Midlands and Oxfordshire sites
Up to £45k Great benefits and Free Parking
Nationwide Recruitment Service is looking for a motivational and capable Maintenance & Facilities Manager for their automotive production client.
You will have experience within a tier 1 tier 2 or tier 3 automotive production/ manufacturing/ engineering business covering the site maintenance and facility functions.
This role is responsible for ensuring value adding activity and performance. It will also encompass dealing with external suppliers and service providers.
You will ensure the optimisation of all plant and equipment availability and ensure it is capable to perform to quality, TAKT time and legislative requirements. This will require recycling maximisation with supply chain management to improve energy efficiency and reduce utility spend.
- Manage the Site Services / Cleaning activity.
- Manage the Maintenance and Site Security activity.
- Leading a team of Engineers in achieving departmental KPIs.
- Leading a team of Cleaning Operatives and Supervisors in achieving required standards of hygiene to plant and equipment.
- Maximise the level of cleanliness and safety of equipment.
- Support the creation of departmental budgets and capital expenditure proposals and justifications.
You will have previously:
- been responsible for managing facilities and maintenance within an automotive/ production/ or possibly fmcg Facility (improvement and upkeep) activity.
- Co-ordinating the installation and maintenance of new equipment specifications and guidelines including upgrades, capital refurbishment and engineering changes.
- Liaised with the Production & Process Engineer.
You will be confident and have a track record in:
- making recommendations for improvement groups to address repetitive issues; also PPM schedules, Capacity, Quality and OEE.
- Reducing the overall cost of maintenance and facilities year on year also including Environmental, Health & Safety and TPMS improvements.
- Controlling labour resource;
- managed absence cover when required
Commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Gaydon, Ansty, Oxfordshire, Towcester, Dunchurch, Birmingham, Wythall, Longbridge, Banbury, Kings Norton, Dorridge, Birmingham Airport, Elmdon, Dickens Heath, Majors Green, Alvechurch, Chipping Warden, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford Airport, Albury, Ascott, Banbury, Bicester, Brackley, Towcester, Wroxton, Dunchurch, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Binley, Northampton, Ash Green, Oxford Business Park South, Wythall, Longbridge, Alvechurch, Knowle, Bentley Heath , This role is commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Rubery, Solihull, Kings Norton, Kings Heath, Warwickshire, Stratford upon Avon, Knowle, Dorridge, Wythall, Redditch, Droitwich, Birmingham, Alvechurch, West Midlands, Coventry, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Towcester, Rugby, Daventry, Worcester, Henley-In-Arden, Hampton In Arden