A MVS Analyst will be required at a large public sector client for a 6-7 Month contract in Newcastle.
MVS specific skills are for z9 and z10 technologies and experience including but not limited to JCL, JES2, Batch Schedulers such as OP-C, RACF, GDGs, ISPF, SDSF, DASD, catalogue management, HSM, VSAM, IMS, Tivoli Monitoring and general understanding of storage management classes.
• ITIL v3 foundation qualification
• Experience in the operation build and configuration, administration and support of IT Operations, application technologies and solutions – hardware, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and opensource packages/solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• Experience of Monitoring and Event Management
• Strong experience in Service Management & Operations (particularly Request Fulfilment, Incident/Problem/Change Management)
• Appreciation of data management regulations and policies and Information Lifecycle Management frameworks
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Working in collaborative environments
• Working with a Service Management toolset such as ServiceNow
Hours: 28 Days Rota
5 Day Shifts – 7AM to 7PM
6 Days Off
4 Night Shifts 7PM to 7AM
4 Days Off
2 Day Shifts – 7AM to 7PM
1 Day Off
3 Night Shifts – 7PM to 7AM
3 Days Off
The Rota will repeat
Please Apply ASAP.
Job closes Thursday 11th at 13:00
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business