Financial Adviser - Experienced or Trainee
Our client company is a highly respected mutual society and therefore it does not have shareholders to support. Consequently, they put their prosperity and financial strength to work for those who matter most their members through excellent products and high quality service. Due to continued planned expansion they have a vacancy for a home based financial adviser.
Home based, you will provide straightforward 'restricted’ financial protection, investment, regular savings and pension (stakeholder products) solutions to a portfolio of existing clients. Other role duties include:-
Service existing customers through regular reviews
Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews
Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques
Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues
Complete all documentation required by the Company.
Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:-
- Essential: Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2 & 3 qualified or equivalent
- Essential: Must be able to work from home
- Essential: Excellent track record of achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Preferred: Current / previous experience as a financial adviser
- Essential: Computer Literate
- Essential: Full Driving Licence
- Essential: Excellent customer service skills
- Essential: Drive and a desire to succeed
- £21,000 Basic Salary
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- £36,400 On Target Earnings (Realistic 1st year earnings)
- 20 days holidays rising to 25 days
Company Funded Pension Scheme - Up to 10% of total earnings
Death in Service Benefits
Plus other benefits