ROLE Java/IAM Developer
SALARY £40,000.00 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Our client, a large insurance company are looking for a Java/IAM Developer to join them on a perament basis in the Norwich area.
ROLE JAVA/IAM Developer
SALARY £40,000.00 + BENEFITS + BONUS
We are looking for a Java/IAM Developer to build and maintain the security gateway that protects the clients digital offering across the globe.
- Development of authentication solutions for the client
- Software Engineering - contribute to continual improvement in speed to market and quality, playing your role in product delivery to our customers and the transformation of the engineering and delivery process.
- Undertaking design and code reviews to ensure systems meet functional and non-functional requirements and proactively identifying where changes are required to maintain these.
- Understand and adhere to application roadmaps.
- Significant experience with the design, installation, and configuration of IBM Tivoli Access Manager and/or Security Access Manager (ISAM) or similar IAM products.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and understanding of Web Technologies e.g. html ajax, TCPIP, HTTP, SSL, certificates, LDAP and WebSphere.
- Strong systems integration skills, development skills, and direct hands-on experience in developing/configuring and implementing SSO authentication solutions, federation (SAML), and provisioning solutions.
- Java J2EE software development within a Spring Framework would be beneficial but not essential.